Leading and only independent connectivity tech company serving the ecosystem of activity and attraction “destination experiences” forges ahead strongly with partnerships, new customers, and new builds
Boulder, CO (July 2, 2020) – Redeam, the leading and only independent global connectivity stack with digitized channel management and voucher redemption/reconciliation solutions for the Experiences industry, today released its list of 2020 half-year accomplishments. To date – and despite the devastating effects of the global pandemic on the travel industry — Redeam’s year has seen substantial new partnership deals among ticketing and reservation (“res-tech”) systems, online resellers and travel agencies (“OTAs”), and operators, as well as growth in its industry-supporting content and company recognition. Redeam’s commitment to aid in the digital transformation and growth of the industry has allowed it to surge strongly ahead, despite the adversity of the times. Redeam has taken advantage of the travel ban period to bolster the kind of partnerships, connectivity, and solutions on which Redeam has built its reputation.
The achievements Redeam has garnered over the past six month include:
- 14 new or expanded national and international res-tech or reseller partnership deals formally under contract, including JetBlue Travel, Groupon, EZTix, BookingHound.com, Reserve with Google, Gateway Ticketing Systems, Toristy, TripWorks, Klook, Project Expedition, LeisureKing, Tessitura Preferred Partner, Bandwango, and Kleesto;
- 16 new substantial operators under contract including Walt Disney World, Travel Curious, EscapeTours, Big Bus, Warner Brother’s World, Ferrari World, WaterWorld, Louvre Abu Dhabi, Louvre Childrens Museum, Yas Marina Circuit comprised of Formula 1 Experiences and Prestige Car Experience, Qasr al Watan (presidential palace), Qasr el Hosn (Abu Dhabi fort), and Abu Dhabi Cultural Pass;
- Developed COVID-addressing product feature enhancements such as Contactless Solutions for Box Offices and Validation API for Seamless Self-Scanning, and debuted a new Distribution Recovery Plan program for operators;
- A Finalist in the 2020 Colorado Companies to Watch awards program (Winners will be announced on July 10, 2020);
- Produced and hosted two educational webinars with expert presenters, “Get More Bookings with Google” and “Strength in Numbers: How In-Market Operator Marketing Coalitions Drive Sales.” Both events were recorded, the videos of which live in the new Redeam video library.
- Created and populated a new five-part Redeam Resources section, including an extensive online Glossary for Tours, Activities, and Attractions as well as three new downloadable infographics:
- Hosted and produced team collages from nine fun-themed video meetings including The Women of Redeam, Working from Home Tips, Fun with Hats, Dream Vacation, When Life was Simpler, Dress as Your Favorite Disney Character, Bring Your +1, Redeam Supports Pride Month, and Groupon Green
“Redeam started out 2020 with a mission to keep building best-in-class technology to support the entire operator-reseller-res-tech ecosystem, and we haven’t wavered from that mission, despite everything that has gone on in the world, particularly to the travel industry,” said Redeam CEO Melanie Meador. “We recognize that while it’s difficult during these times, we need to stay the course in order to come out the other side stronger than ever. I am inordinately proud of our whole team for all the effort and sacrifices everyone’s made in order to help keep Redeam on track.”
# # #
Redeam (www.redeam.com) is a Boulder, CO-based SaaS solutions business that empowers the growth of tours, attractions, and activities so that more people can enjoy the world. Redeam is the only global technology company with an agnostic channel manager solution connecting Supply and Demand of the Experiences sector of travel. Redeam’s middleware solutions enable the seamless and automated passing of product and booking data back and forth between Operators and Distributors, thereby enabling the sale of more tickets, a better check-in process for guests, elimination of operational strain caused by too many manual processes or fraud, and improves payment reconciliation timelines. For its innovative solutions, Redeam has garnered over nine accolades and awards including PhocusWire’s Top 20 Start Up’s to Watch for 2019 and the 2018 Future Travel Experience Startup Competition Winner. The company works with hundreds of resellers and partners such as jetBlue Travel, Groupon, and Expedia, and serves thousands of attraction and activity operators globally like Walt Disney World, BigBus Tours, Boston Harbor Cruises, and the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum. Redeam also hosts a free Experiences Industry Online Glossary.