Tourism Innovation Summit (TIS) 2021
November 10-12, 2021
The Tourism Innovation Summit 2021 (TIS), which takes place in Seville, Spain from November 10 – 12, is a leading conference where success stories, strategies, and future trends will be presented. The conference targets Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs), Chief Sales Officers (CSOs), Chief Commercial Officers (CCOs), and Chief Information Officers (CIOs) with the objective of adopting digitalization deeper into their tourism businesses. Conference organizers anticipate approximately 5,000 attendees with the strongest interest coming from Europe, Latin America, and APAC countries.
Tourism Innovation Summit Breakdown
The Tourism Innovation Summit content is further segmented into eight specialized vertical forums:
- Destinations of the Future – centered on sustainability and inclusivity, this segment should be attended by Convention & Visitor Bureaus/Tourist Boards/Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs); Tourism leaders; Smart destination providers; Major Transportation Facilities like Airports, Train stations, and Port authorities; Accommodations/Lodging/Hotels; Restaurants; Guided Tours; and Attraction & Amusement Parks.
- Hospitality Tech – with an eye on digital transformation that ensures traveler post-pandemic trust and delivers more automated, self-service, and virtual solutions, this forum is for hospitality types of all kinds: Chain Hotels, Resorts, SPA and wellness, Luxury stay providers, Tourist apartments, Bed & Breakfasts, Hostels, Rural Hotels, Beach Hotels, Apart-Hotels, other unique Accommodations, Food & Beverage leaders, and other Travel & Tourism players interested in new technologies.
- Travel & Mobility – How are innovations in mobility changing the way travelers get around, including the impact on car rentals, taxis, shuttles, city buses, and more. This Tourism Innovation Summit session could benefit Airlines, Airports, Cruises, Railway stations, Train operators, Ports, Distribution channels, Destinations, Transfer companies, Business Travel, Leisure Travel, and MICE.
- Distribution Channels – Distributors facilitate the sale and delivery of products and services specifically related to tourism from suppliers to consumers, and digitally it’s evolving particularly with the introduction of intermediaries (like Redeam!). To understand the growing complexity of Distribution, Travel Consultants and Online Travel Agencies (OTAs), Tour operators, Destination Management Companies (DMOs), Destinations, Accommodations/Lodging/Hotels; Travel & mobility providers; Other Third-Party Resellers, MICE, and Business Travel entities should attend this forum.
Learn What’s New in Experiences Innovation
Meet with Redeam at the Tourism Innovation Summit
Learn about the latest technology advancements to
manage and grow your third-party resellers
- Attractions & Tours – Led by Arival, the global research authority and leading event producer for the tours, activities, attractions and experiences sector, Arival @ TIS will delve into the biggest trends and challenges shaping travel’s third-largest and fastest-growing segment. Tour, activity, and adventure center operators, museums, amusement parks, cultural sites and monuments, entertainment centers, online travel agencies, wholesalers, hotels, hostels and accommodation providers who sell tours and activities to their guests, airlines selling tours and tickets to their passengers, and destination marketers should attend to acquire in-depth insights and outlook on the state of tours and attractions; get exclusive Arival research-learned trends for travelers and operators; hear from prominent OTAs on the future of third-party distribution; and learn about the rapid impact technology has had on all aspects of this sector, from planning and buying to ticketing and experiencing.
- Leisure & Culture – How have the demands of vacationing leisure travelers changed with the pandemic and how have tourism businesses had to adapt – especially digitizing – more of their offer to confront this new reality? This forum should be attended by Museums, Monuments, Guided Cultural Tours, Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs), Hotels, Resorts, Spas & wellness facilities, and luxury travel operators.
- MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conference/Conventions, and Exhibitions/Events) – for Convention Bureaus/Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs), Facilities and Venues, Hotels, Destination Marketing Companies (DMCs), Professional Congress Organizers (PCOs), Event Services Providers, Caterers, Travel Officer Managers, and Tour Operators interested in learning more how to pivot and create inspiring and unique hybrid events for corporate clients.
- Business Travel – How will this sector of travel be revived and flourish again post-pandemic? What needs to be done now to accelerate the process? Attendees of this Tourism Innovation Summit forum will include: Business Travel Companies, Accommodations, Travel Managers, Airlines, Travel Agencies and Consultants, Railway stations, Rental Car Companies, OTAs, Venues, Caterers, Restaurants, Trade Associations, Revenue Management professionals, Airline Consolidators, Marketing Managers, and Events, Meetings and Conventions Managers. A perfect addition to the Tourism Innovation Summit line-up.
Meet Redeam at the Summit
ATTENDING TIS? Interested in learning more about the digitized solutions Redeam is bringing to travel players like attractions, amusement parks, cultural destinations, activity and tour guide operators, resorts and hotels, airlines, live event venues and more?
Reach out now to schedule a meeting with a Redeam professional at TIS!